Hill View Farmhouse with Hot tub is a perfect location for a celebration getaway with friends and family . The Farmhouse is a wonderful light and airy open plan self-catering property sleeping up to 20 guests in 5 spacious bedrooms and just a short drive from beautiful Stamford/Rutland recently voted the UK number 1 place to live!
Whatever your ideal Hen Party and Family Celebration is, Hill View Farmhouse and nearby Stamford have it all.
This stylish 3,000 sq ft Farmhouse boasts panoramic views over stunning countryside yet is within easy reach of 3 fabulous pubs.
The Farmhouse is situated just 6 miles north of the stunning, affluent Georgian town of Stamford noted for its fine restaurants, ancient inns, boutique shops and fine architecture often used as a backdrop for filming many period dramas including Pride and Prejudice and Middlemarch.
The property is in a private location and makes the perfect party house. Its fabulous 40ft open plan kitchen diner with seating for 20 means its the ideal place for all guests to socialise together in one very large space. The log burner situated in the kitchen/lounge making it the perfect place to relax and unwind.
The open plan feel and French doors opening out onto the large patio with night lighting and quality seating for all guests brings the outdoors in, allowing everyone to enjoy the stunning views the BBQ area, Huge Hot tub [which is freshly set up and ready to use straightaway ] and quality outdoor table tennis.
With no immediate neighbours to complain about music etc its makes the ideal party house to dance the night away.
The paddock /meadow directly in front of the house is another great space for other activities /games
The property has parking for all the guests and internet access.
A 10 minute drive from the Farmhouse is Rutland water offering a range of leisure activities such as sailing, climbing, raft building and cycling. There is also a small beach. Rutland water also has an award winning aqua park.
The Farmhouse is situated just of the A1, just 1 hr drive from North London.
Proud supporters of Three Counties Dog Rescue
- Spacious Light and airy open plan kitchen/diner /living area [approx. 40ft ] seating up to 22 guests
- Cosy log burning stove in open plan kitchen /living area [safely guarded]
- Off road parking for all guests arriving in their own cars.
- Internet connection [wifi]
- Large HOT TUB freshly set up and ready to use on arrival. [Optional hire ]
- Large patio area with night lighting and seating for up to 22 guests and overlooking the beautiful country side views
- BBQ facilities
- Large 1 acre paddock directly in front of the house ideal for football and other activities.
- Outdoor table tennis.
- 2 hours drive from central London
- 6 miles drive historic Georgian town of Stamford offering unique shops ancient pubs and award winning restaurants.
- 15 minutes drive Rutland Water, offering its own small beach and includes sailing , water sports and cycling.
- Flexible rental rates reflecting numbers in parting
- Walking Distance to a fabulous pub serving great food (The Willoughby arms ]
- Just a short drive to the award winning gastro pub the Olive Branch at Clipsham. and the Six bells at Witham on the Hill.
What Our Recent Guests Thought
This house is gorgeous, ideally located and very easy to get too.Jones family, Birmingham.
Wow what a find , the views from the patio where just stunning .The location of the property meant it was ideal for my hen party .We hired a band and danced the night away with no immediate neighbours to worry about !!Emily Shield , Sheffield.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend to others. The farmhouse was not far from Stamford where we were spoilt for choice as to where to eat and drink next . We had a great time !Whittle and Smart families.
Hill View Farmhouse “welcoming ,spacious and relaxing !Boden family.
A Fabulous party house .I booked this house for my birthday and i could not have asked for a better location .Alison Smithy.